Retail Resume Bloopers
Resumes are the first impression before employers consider you for an interview. With all of the work and care that goes into writing those resumes, it is unfortunate, when errors slip through to the final draft. Have you reviewed your resume lately? Check out these real-life retail resume bloopers.
- "I am very detail-oreinted."
- "I received a plague for Salesperson of the Year."
- "Revolved customer problems and inquiries."
- "Served as assistant store manger."
- "Develop and recommend an annual operating expense fudget."
- Named "Casheer of the Month"
- Maintain shop appearance by restucking inventory
Update your resume - It only takes a couple of minutes to scan your resume on AllRetailJobs.com for typos and grammar errors or even review the choices of what you are communicating. By doing this you will also bring your resume to the front of the line of employers looking for candidates just like you!