Seasonal Stock Associate, Balsam Hill Outlet
Balsam Brands is looking for talented, driven individuals who have retail experience and want to create joy this holiday season! If you are detail-oriented, a great multi-tasker, and someone who rolls up their sleeves to take action, and enjoys the warehouse environment, we hope you consider joining us.
As Stock Associate, you will be responsible for fulfilling stock requests for customers, restocking items on the sales floor, testing product, and refurbishing returned inventory. In partnership with the Stock Lead and Warehouse Manager, you will help keep our back-of-house operations running smoothly by consolidating & organizing inventory, receiving inbound shipments, and maintaining inventory accuracy.
This position reports to the Managers of the Outlet. This is a full-time position located in Burlingame, CA.
What you'll do:
- Assemble and disassemble artificial trees and other products
- Perform regular inventory cycle counting
- Test and inspect products
- Maintain cleanliness in the stock area
- Understand and abide by safety regulations
- Regularly lift and or move items up to 40 lbs.
- Occasionally team lift and/or move items more than 40 lbs. with the help of other employees
- Efficiently complete daily stock operational tasks
- Restock merchandise
- Receive inbound inventory
What you bring to the table:
- 1 year of experience in a warehouse or stock room preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proactive mindset and ability work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility: willingness to perform related duties as required
- Basic computer skills, and basic data entry (data entry very minimal overall) is a plus
Notes: This is a temporary position, expected to last through January 2023. Hourly rate starting at $20/hr with signing and retention bonus. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
About Us: Balsam Brands is a global, eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity for those seeking to have a meaningful impact in a people-first company that values relationship building, authenticity, and doing the right thing. We have steadily growing teams in Boise, the Bay Area, Dublin, the Philippines - and most recently, Windsor, Canada!
The company's mission is to create joy together. We empower our team and partners to love what they do, provide products and experiences that inspire meaningful moments with family and friends, and give back to our families and communities in impactful ways. When you join Balsam Brands, you'll find a culture of caring people doing challenging work and building a welcoming workplace.
At Balsam Brands, we strive to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team to fulfill our purpose to create joy together. Balsam Brands is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.