The Custom Analyst – Special Orders leads the strategy and optimization of the Special Order fulfillment channel. The Custom Analyst is accountable for building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Successfully analyzing the current state of the business and projecting future impacts are critical aspects of this role. Additional responsibilities include managing custom item data, building and executing project plans to deliver sales goal plans, and ensuring a strong customer experience.
Job Duties and Respondsibilities
- Sales Growth: Utilizing and enhancing tools to analyze business trends and identifying areas of opportunity. Communicating priorities, action items, and due dates to expedite enablement. Driving daily progress and validating implementations. Providing communication to stakeholders. Monitoring inventory accuracy and in-stock rates to improve availability.
- Assortment Management: Partner with vendors to collect new item data and timing, including presales, launches, and seasonal refreshes. Upload and manage all Special Order data in the Product Management system. Partnering with Site Merch/Content to prioritize and execute new stock item set-up, testing, and reporting.
- Quality Control: Monitoring cost-variances and pricing discrepancies for immediate resolution in partnership with Buyers, Pricing and Merch Integrity. Evaluating fulfillment channel optimization. Reviewing shipping windows for consistency and improvement opportunities.
- Communication: Establishing strong working relationships with Vendors, Merchants, Finance and Operations. Developing on-going training to improve knowledge of processes and goals. Delivering results focused and actionable business summaries to stakeholders.
- Projects and Analysis: Managing small projects to ensure consistency, optimal channel performance, and cost reductions. Creating guidelines and process flows. Ad-hoc and special projects as required.
- Operations/Customer Experience:
Acting as an escalation point for store, vendor, and customer issues. Validating customer experience and shipment integrity through the order audit process.
- Bachelor's Degree in BSBA: Business, Supply Chain, or Related Field
- 3 - 5 Years experience in Retail, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Distribution experience (preferred)
- EDI Knowledge (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal & client consultation skills
- Problem solving & troubleshooting capabilities
- Process & procedure oriented