CHEWY IS NOW HIRING!
Open Interviews with On-The-Spot Offers!
Chewy is hiring with starting wages up to $19.50/hr!
- Overtime available with additional incentives offered on a week to week basis!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month!
Visit our upcoming hiring events:
Chewy Recruiting Center
Monday - Friday | 9AM - 5PM
1289 Baring Blvd.
Sparks, NV 89434
*Located off Sparks Blvd. in the Baring Village Shopping Center next to the UPS Store.
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time and full-time schedules. Competitive wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling Opportunities
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons.
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Time Off: Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year.
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform.
What you'll do:
- Forklift Operators do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.