CHEWY IS NOW HIRING!
Open Interviews with On-The-Spot Offers!
Want to earn some extra money while having fun, earning a discount on pet products and while learning more about the growing world of E-Commerce?
Visit our Fulfilment center to interview!
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 5:00pm
255 143rd Avenue
Goodyear, AZ 85338
Chewy is now hiring with starting wages Up to $21.50!
- Overtime available with additional incentives offered on a week-to-week basis!
- Day shifts start at $16.50!!
- Night shifts start from $17.50 - $18.50!! (dependent on shift selection)
- Forklift opportunities up to $19.00-$20.00!! (dependent on shift, contingent upon FLO certification)
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-Time and Part-Time Shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month
- All CDC recommendations maintained at all times to keep you safe!
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time and full-time schedules that include benefits. Competitive wages with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount plateform
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through Care.com
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- I confirm I can occasionally lift up to 70 Ibs using an optional team lift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- I confirm I can repetitively lift up to 50 Ibs and walk up to 2 miles per shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.