Go Rentals is a highly specialized, elite car rental company, with an extraordinary emphasis on service... we are proud to be the only Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Elite Car Rental Company in the world. Go Rentals is also the only company specializing in the private jet industry and fine hotels. We exist to deliver luxury experiences for our guests. We are searching for local, highly gifted, experienced, and dedicated Guest Sales and Service professionals whose performance is exemplary and their standards for service exceeds everyday expectations!
This is a call/center, telephone-based guest services position. This person will assist our Private Client/VIP Service's management team by providing 5-Star guest services to our many Private Client/VIP guests across the country. This role includes making reservations, sales/upgrading, handling difficult situations and helping to accommodate different type of guests and rental requests. This individual is accountable for fulfilling Private Client/VIP Services sales goals and service standards, and profitability goals. The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists our Private Clients acting as a liaison between insurance companies, body shops and rental branches.
- Grows and expands VIP Services base of business by building and maintaining rapport with key contacts; identifying new opportunities; delivering exemplary service; driving sales.
- Anchors the Call Center and responds to all inquiries, book reservations in concert with field locations, provide service execution for reservations booked.
- Ensures each and every guest has an exceptional experience as it relates to Go Rentals.
- Answers incoming guest telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Follows-up with leads by calling and emailing guest throughout the day.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of the Private Client/VIP rental and aviation or hospitality industry as assigned.
- Negotiates rental contracts with Private Client/VIP guests.
- Responds to and investigates Private Client/VIP guests' inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail in a timely and courteous manner.
- Assists all Private Client/VIP guests with inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner both on the telephone and in person.
- Understands and communicates information regarding Go Rentals products, services, and policies to new and existing clients.
- Provides training and support to their respective associates in concert with management and corporate training department teams.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of our fleet/vehicles and Private Client/VIP, and insurance products.
- Researches Private Client/VIP guests and offers upgraded vehicles.
- Creates and builds enduring relationships with teammates, Private Client/VIP guests, insurance companies and body shops.
- Communicates with all levels of Go Rentals employees regarding inventory, availability, and preparedness for upcoming guest rentals.
- Creates and builds enduring relationships with teammates, Private Client/VIP guests, and potential Private Client/VIP guests; interacting to be a positive influence on morale.
- Ensures longevity of The GO Rentals Brand through ownership of relationships, follow up and follow through.
- Actively interacts with past, current and future Go Private Client/VIP guests as they are presented.
- Adhere to and ensure that all activities and actions are compliant with Go Rentals Policies and Procedures
- Work as scheduled; evenings, weekends and holiday hours as required
- Any other duties as directed
- Ability to work individually or within a team environment
- Ability to perform sales and operations for both local and national locations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
- Ability to maintain and project professional behaviors towards guests and associates
- Valid, unrestricted Driver's License (as mandated by state and location) with good driving history is required
- High School Diploma or equivalent - 4 Year College Degree Preferred
- Proof of Auto Insurance/Insurability
- Excellent guest service skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Ability to travel nationally on occasions for training, meetings, or field support needs
- Excellent problem resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Schedule: a rotating shift from 6 AM to 9PM, 7 days of the week
2022 Full-Time Employee Company Benefits!
- 100% Employer Paid Monthly Contribution - Medical, Dental, Vision for individual employees
- $25,000.00 Basic Employee Life/AD&D Insurance for individual employees
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance (for those in states where it is not offered) for individual employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Estate Planning Assistance: Will Prep, Living Trust, Healthcare Directives, Power of Attorney
- Identity Theft Assistance Services
- Travel Assistance through Mutual of Omaha
- COVID19 Resources (tele-health, metal health benefits and testing)
- Pharmacy Discount Programs through CVS & Good RX
- Health Support Programs for Maternity, Gym & Health Coaching, Natural Products & Services
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- 2 Weeks accrued Vacation with cash out program after 1st year!
- Generous Sick and Safe accrued time off program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday off!
- Cell Phone Pay of $40.00 a Month for hourly employees
- $1,500.00 Retention Bonus ( 1 year)
- $1,000.00 Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Discounts for Auto Rentals (Friends & Family)
- Employee Wholesale Auto Purchase Program
- Perks@Work Program Member Ship - thousands of discounts for just about everything! Food & Grocery, Fuel, Apparel Taxes, Travel, Electronics, Auto, Movie, and Entertainment (Theater, Theme Parks, Adventures)
- Commission and Bonus Programs for Car Washers, Detailers, Drivers, Guest Services, and management!
- Access to a full library of hundreds of online professional career training; from sales to software and nearly everything in between.
Go Rentals is an EEO-compliant employer. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or military status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.