Chewy, America's #1 Pet Pharmacy, is seeking Customer Service Technicians to join team in January at our new Pharmacy facility in Pittston, PA. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who desire to take on the challenge of pursuing a career in healthcare. Pharmacy experience is not required. You'll start learning our business from day one and be entrusted to serve as the voice of Chewy to our customers, business partners, and behind the scenes operations. We offer competitive benefits, personal and leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, and many Team Member incentives.
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy Pharmacy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Competitive starting wages
- Opportunity for wage increases starting after 3-months of service.
- Start immediately with day or night shifts
- Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program at Chewy for all your pet needs
- Referral Bonuses - $1000 per referral
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Insurance eligibility on the 1st of the Month
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform
What You'll Do:
- Bring A Customer Comes First Mentality Every Day!
- Assist pharmacists in the practice of pharmacy, in accordance with state, federal, and company policy
- Interact with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, emails, and other communication platforms
- Make and receive inbound calls to veterinary offices to resolve customer discrepancies
- Enter pet and drug information into our pharmacy system, ensuring information is entered correctly and efficiently
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program
- Report immediately, prescription errors to leadership and/or a pharmacist on duty
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Create and maintain respectful relationships with coworkers
- Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned
- Commit to learning and developing yourself to better Chewy as a whole!
- Maintain a sense of ownership, be a self-starter, and have a strong attention to detail, especially when entering pharmacy orders
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school education or equivalent and superior math and reading/comprehension skills
- 1 year working in a customer focused environment; preferably a contact center or pharmacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; specifically, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to adapt to ever changing customer demands
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the pharmacy unit
- Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
Visit us to Interview!
Chewy Recruiting Office
360 Research Drive
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 5:00pm
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.