Immediate Hiring at Chewy with Wages up to $23.50/hr
Looking to make a difference? So are we!
Join the Chewy pack with one of the largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500 companies. We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers. Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time and full-time schedules. Attractive benefits with opportunity for wage increase every 6 months.
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Earn up to an extra $500 in Overtime Incentives (see Recruiting Team for details)
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling Opportunities
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform
Additionally, all members who are certified on Dock Stocker, Order Picker, Reach Truck, and Turret Truck will have opportunity for wage increase if they meet the following criteria:
- Team member will be eligible for PIT differential after 30 days of being certified
- Must operate equipment a minimum of 5 hours monthly to qualify for and maintain the incentive
- $1.00 wage increase will take effect the pay period following 30 days of certification
What you'll do:
- Forklift Operators do a wide range of warehouse functions, Moving materials from one location to another via Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) equipment. Cherry picking or utilizing a stand-up High Reach, and performing similar responsibilities as a Fulfillment specialist; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations. Forklift Operators must be comfortable working safely at elevated heights of up to 40 feet.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Preferred experience driving a stand-up Forklift; Reach Truck, Order Picker/Cherry Picker; no experience required - internal training offered
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10-12 hours daily with or without reasonable accommodation, each shift has two 30-minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Dock Stocker, Order Picker, Reach Truck, and Turret Truck
- Preferred experience in Inbound receiving, loading/unloading material, putaway, or labeling within a warehouse environment
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.