Chewy is hiring with starting wage of $14/hr Plus Additional Hourly Incentives AND
opportunities for PIT wage increase!
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths, competitive wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Base Wage is $14/hr with opportunity for PIT wage differential.
- Pay Incentives - Earn an EXTRA $2-$3 an hour on top of your base pay (for a limited time only)
- Sign on Bonus of $250 for all Full-Time new hires that start on or before October 2, 2021.
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office (September 7th - September 11th)
Tuesday- Friday| 9am 5pm
Saturday| 9am 3pm
255 Front Creek Rd. Salisbury, NC 28146
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.