DICK’S Sporting Goods is seeking a Big Box Retail District Loss Prevention Manager to oversee Loss Prevention functions in the Northwest district.
On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world’s greatest sports team.
You will be responsible for driving company objectives in profit and loss control, sales performance, customer satisfaction, and shrink results. District Loss Prevention Managers are responsible for leading Loss Prevention functions within a specific operations district and for collaborating with Store Operations and Human Resources in an effort to prevent company loss.
Essential Functions of this position include:
- Support, promote, and actively demonstrate company values with related customer service
- Develop strong, customer-focused relationships with Store Operations and Human Resources partners
- Analyze key metrics to identify potential operational deficiencies and financial risks by store and district
- Implement, coordinate, and manage all aspects of the Loss Prevention program
- Assess, teach, coach and train regarding loss prevention, compliance, operational, safety, and new store topics
- Actively participate in self-development for improvement in current role and for future promotions
- Proactively monitor controls and conduct local and remote surveillance to identify possible dishonest activity (both internal & external)
- Effectively network with retail and government resources to identify, investigate, and address organized retail crime (ORC) activities
- Direct physical inventory preparation, execution, and variance research processes
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary. Qualifications
- 7+ years of Loss Prevention experience or related retail experience with at least 3 years in a multi-unit environment
- Interview/Interrogation training and practical skills (Wicklander-Zulawski certification required)
- Loss Prevention Certified (LPC) preferred
- Certified Forensic Interview (CFI) preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- World-class customer service skill and interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
- Must be able to keep confidences and consistently operate in a direct and truthful manner
- Advanced level of administration and technical knowledge of Loss Prevention systems and shrinkage controls
- Strong conflict management skills with the ability to work alone in stressful situations
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus Programs
- Annual Equity Grant Eligibility
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.