Responsible for providing support on all day-to-day compensation administration for the stores organization. Will assist with the analysis, design and administration of base and incentive pay programs including base salary recommendations for assistant store management roles, starting rate analysis for all 750+ locations across the nation, and various ad-hoc audits and requests.
- Provide salary recommendations for Assistant Store Manager offers – both external hires & internal transfers – utilizing external market data, internal peer positioning, geographic data and store volume to ensure teammates are competitively positioned compared to external market and internal peers to maintain internal equity and pay parity.
- Assist with the analysis of hourly starting rates for all 750+ locations to determine appropriate start rate for individual locations based on localized data including external market, retail competitive landscape, staffing targets, applicant flow, turnover, teammate engagement, etc. Work with regional HR partners to understand challenges for specific locations and insights to make informed decisions on competitive starting rate for individual locations.
- Own the maintenance of job codes, job descriptions, and salary structures for the store organization. Perform frequent audits to ensure HR system data is updated and accurate, and new materials are provided in a timely manner to store management including salaried & hourly pay structures, bonus plan summaries, etc.
- Support various ad-hoc requests, projects and audits as needed. Identify opportunities for and implement process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance or related field
- 1-3 years of experience