On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world’s greatest sports team.
Compensation range of pay for role: $15.50 - $23.00.
Front End Sales Leader Duties:
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Assist Manager with directing department workflow, daily teammate assignments, and monitoring project status
- Ensure customers receive outstanding service by adhering to and supporting customer service programs
- Assist in driving performance of company measured metrics
- Provide new teammate training and current teammate cross-training related to front end operations
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Support general supervision in the store including opening and closing responsibility, Front End and Cash Office functions, and processing firearm sales in compliance with State and Federal regulations as well as company safety standards
- Additional job duties & responsibilities for key holders may apply
Success Profile :
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to direct efficient front-end operations
- Basic cash management procedures
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier or Sales experience preferred