DescriptionOn our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world's greatest sports team.
Operations Lead Duties:
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.Qualifications
- Maintain neat and orderly stock and receiving areas.
- Handle the receiving of merchandise deliveries as needed.
- Process store-to-store transfers, RTV's and company initiated merchandise claims.
- Participate in product knowledge training and be ready to assist customers on the sales floor.
- Assist the store management team with general supervision in assigned department and other areas of the store as needed
- Clear communication through directing on-floor work assignments, operational tasks, leading & communicating company objectives to associates, and providing on-floor training of all associates
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and footwear brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of Retail Sales, Retail Supervision or cash-handling experience preferred
- Basic PC Skills
- Knowledge of golf equipment, components and accessories preferred
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.