|DELIVERY DRIVER WAREHOUSE-1079
Grand Prairie, TX (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Fax:|
The Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering customer orders in a productive, time sensitive and customer sensitive manner on a daily basis. This position is responsible for demonstrating safety, quality, and operational expertise. This position is responsible for proficiently performing at least two delivery related activities (e.g. multiple route knowledge, demonstrated expertise in delivery process and procedures, ability to train associates in delivery functions, LEAN captain, Safety committee, etc).;
1. Load, unload and secure product; to ensure customers receive clean and damage free merchandise
2. Delivers product to customer locations meeting established delivery goals. Collect and track customer returns within a specified time frame.
3. Operate delivery vehicles in a safe and lawful manner. Responsible for the vehicle and its contents
4. Complete daily route and all appropriate paperwork.;; Communicate obstacles in Tier meeting that prohibit us from meeting our established goals.;;
5. Complete daily pre and post trip checklist
6. Actively seek to support implementation of and contribute ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement to the delivery processes.
7. Communicate customer feedback to sales and/or supervisory personnel. Contribute ideas and suggestions for improvement utilizing LEAN practices
8. May be assigned to participate on LEAN or Safety committees
9. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent edu preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and OfficeMax is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Fair Chance OrdinanceWe will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance