On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world's greatest sports team.
Archery Services Expert Duties Include:
- Manage the daily workflow and perform Archery services including arrow cutting, fletching, accessory installs, bow set-ups, restringing, and other basic maintenance procedures.
- Engage in behaviors that are in line with the company's customer service and selling program, thus providing all customers with an outstanding store experience.
- Participate in merchandise sets, replenishment and recovery processes, pricing and signing execution, etc. to ensure that established presentation standards are met and maintained.
- Promote company programs, including customer loyalty program participation, warranty sales, private label credit card enrollment, etc.
- Leads store seminars related to archery and bow hunting.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities, including those of the Federal ATF.
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.Qualifications
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Knowledge of archery in both competitive and hunting fields and of primitive archery equipment; skilled in use of long bows and recurves, as well as ability to set up, trouble shoot, repair, and adjust modern compound and cross bows
- Experience with varied archery services
- Prior retail experience preferred
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employ Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.