DescriptionOn our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world's greatest sports team. We offer the finest selection of merchandise from the most trusted outdoor brands and provide in-depth professional services for archery equipment, fishing gear, firearms and more.
Fishing Services Expert Duties:
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.Qualifications
- Manage the daily workflow and perform Fishing services including line winding, rod tip replacement, and other basic maintenance procedures
- Engage in behaviors that are in line with the company's customer service and selling program, thus providing all customers with an outstanding store experience
- Participate in merchandise sets, replenishment and recovery processes, pricing and signing execution, etc. to ensure that established presentation standards are met and maintained
- Promote company programs, including customer loyalty program participation, warranty sales, private label credit card enrollment, etc.
- Leads store seminars related to fishing
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities, including those of the Federal ATF
Success Profile :
- Knowledge of fishing equipment, including that for ice, saltwater, fresh water, fly, etc.
- Experience with varied fishing services
- Prior retail experience preferred
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.