Do you have an active CPhT & AZ State Board of Pharmacy license? Are you looking for a hands-on, high growth position working in a closed-door non-retail environment? If so, this might be the Purr-fect role for you! Join Chewy as a Pharmacy Technician and launch your career with America's #1 Pet Pharmacy.
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy Pharmacy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Starting wages from $17.00 - $18.50 per hour
- Competitive wages, with opportunity for increases starting after 3-months of service.
- Start immediately with day or night shifts
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program at Chewy for all your pet needs
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Competitive benefits including paid time off and company matched 401K
What you'll do:
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Receive and count inbound freight, and store in assigned locations
- Utilize computers to research customer orders and information
- Accurately fill customer orders including selection of correct medication, counting medication quantity, and labeling vials/packaging
- Package customer orders for shipment and transport/load onto carrier vehicles
- Complete inventory cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy
- Replenish Pharmacy inventory and non-inventory supplies
- Assist Pharmacists in medication dispensary tasks as needed
- Participate in additional special projects and perform additional tasks as assigned
What you'll need:
- Must have an active National Pharmacist Tech Certification (PTCB)
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Maintain a positive attitude in team and safety-oriented environment
- The desire to take great pride and care in every order you fill for our pet parents (customers).
- Ability to stand for extending periods of time, walking up to 2 miles per shift and lift 10 pounds either with or without reasonable accommodations
- Great attention to detail when filling pharmacy orders
- Basic computer skills
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.