Fulfillment Specialist with $500 Sign On Bonus
CHEWY IS NOW HIRING!
$500 Sign ON Bonus for Limited TIME!
Open Interviews with On-The-Spot Offers!
Monday - Friday| 9:00am - 5:00pm, and Saturday | October 2nd, 10:00am - 3:00pm
1974 Innovation Blvd. Clayton, IN 46118
Chewy is hiring with starting wages up to $19.50/hr
This includes an additional $2.00 per hour incentive, available for a limited time only.
Want to earn some extra money while having fun, earning a discount on pet products and while learning more about the growing world of E-Commerce?
- You could make up to $16.00/hr.($18.00 with the extra $2.00 incentive) for Fulfillment Specialists and up to $17.50/hr. ($19.50 with the extra $2.00 incentive) for Reach Truck Operators (based on shift selection)!
- Sign on Bonus of up to $500.00 for all new hires that start on or before October 2nd, 2021.
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time and full-time schedules. Competitive wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling Opportunities
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons.
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Time Off: Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year.
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.