Pharmacy Technician Trainee- General Labor
Now Hiring! Up to $15.50/hr
*Active CPhT & AZ State Board of Pharmacy License Required*
Interviewing immediately! Don't wait, you can be the next to join our team as soon as next week!
Please apply to be considered for this great opportunity!
We are offering full-time positions with benefits starting 1st of the month. Come join us today!
The Pharmacy Warehouse Worker will be hands-on in a start-up operation of the Pharmacy department in our Phoenix, AZ location. This person will be someone who is dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer experience for Chewy Customers and their pets.
Chewy is proud to offer starting wages up to $15/hr with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months. We also offer competitive benefits, climate controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, state of the art automation, Team Member incentives, full-time opportunities.
Interviewing immediately! Don't wait, you can be the next Pharmacy Technician to join our team.
What you'll do:
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Receive and count inbound freight, and store in assigned locations
- Utilize computers to research customer orders and information
- Accurately fill customer orders including selection of correct medication, counting medication quantity, and labeling vials/packaging
- Package customer orders for shipment and transport/load onto carrier vehicles
- Complete inventory cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy
- Replenish Pharmacy inventory and non-inventory supplies
- Assist Pharmacists in medication dispensary tasks as needed
- Participate in additional special projects and perform additional tasks as assigned
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must maintain a positive attitude in team and safety oriented environment
- Must have an active National Pharmacist Tech Certification (PTCB)
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds, either with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, either with our without reasonable accommodation
- Must have great attention to detail when filling pharmacy orders
- Must have basic computer skills
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.