FedEx has essential job openings and is in need of Package Handlers and Parcel Assistants to meet this global demand.
Due to the crucial role we play in moving supply chains and delivering critical relief, FedEx Ground is considered an essential business and continues to operate under state of emergency and shelter-in-place orders issued by the United States.
We need team members to fill essential jobs at FedEx Ground - the world needs you now more than ever! Help us support the economy and combat COVID-19 by handling life-saving medications and supplies that will keep our communities as prepared as possible during these uncertain times.
Auto req ID: 301004BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time employees work one shift a day; full time employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Address: 100 FedEx Way
City: Mt. Juliet
Zip Code: 37122-1514
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P382/East Nashville Colocation
Additional Location Information: FedEx Ground Mt Juliet is now hiring package handlers! There will be full-time positions as well as other job opportunities available.
Up to $17.50 / hr
Above rate includes:
$15.50 base (PM sorts) / $16.50 base (AM sorts)
$1.00 extra as a Full-Time Package Handler
$50 Weekend Day Bonus ($50 for Sat and/or $50 for Sun)
Up to $5,250 / year - Tuition Reimbursement
Preload - Starts at 2:30am (Sun-Thurs)
Preload - Starts at 2:30am (Mon-Fri)
Preload - Starts at 2:30am (Tues-Sat)
Preload - Starts at 2:30am (Fri-Mon)
Preload - Starts at 2:30am (Fri-Sun)
Noonday - Starts at 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Twilight - Starts at 4:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Twilight - Starts at 4:00pm (Sun-Thurs)
Twilight - Starts at 4:00pm (Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs)
Twilight - Starts at 4:00pm (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Twilight - Starts at 4:00pm (Sat, Sun, Mon)
Twilight - Starts at 4:00pm (Tues - Sat)
Midnight - Starts at 10:00pm (Mon-Fri)
***Shift times may vary depending on the volume****
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
FedEx Ground - Out of crisis comes strength
In times of need, our FedEx Cares team steps up to support organizations with mission-critical demands. Since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, we have provided delivery of personal protective equipment and critical supplies to organizations around the world. Learn more about how FedEx is Delivering for Good.
Safety Above All
FedEx is adhering to all regulations and guidelines from government authorities related to containment of COVID-19. As an essential service, we continue to operate to and from impacted areas as local conditions and restrictions allow, and are taking recommended precautions in terms of team member and customer health and safety.
To remain informed on the actions we are taking to keep you and all of our team members safe amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, you can check out the latest updates and answers to frequently asked questions here: COVID-19 FAQS
Adapting to a changing world
As we continue to support the global supply chain, we're also taking all the necessary steps to protect our customers and team members. We are educating team members with regular communications about COVID-19 and the importance of keeping their workplace clean, washing hands frequently, and to seek proper medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms.
We are closely monitoring guidance by the CDC, WHO and other public health organizations, and taking recommended precautions in terms of team member and customer health and safety. The measures we’re taking to promote good hygiene and instruct team members to stay home and take any signs of illness seriously (like fever, coughing or difficulty breathing) and to seek medical attention when necessary, are in line with guidance from CDC and WHO.