What you'll do...
Program Director, Testing and Optimization
The Program Director, Testing and Optimization will report directly to the VP, Customer Knowledge. He/she will be responsible for enabling positive customer outcomes through data-driven decisions. The ideal candidate will facilitate a testing mindset throughout the organization. A solid understanding of the rapidly evolving digital marketing world, the use of data and leading tools in the industry is critical to the success of this role.
- Build testing roadmap working cross functionally across marketing, CX and digital teams.
- Use 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data to provide ongoing recommendations for increasing conversion and online user experience to optimize HRB's digital business.
- Lead the testing process from design through execution and analysis.
- Provide thought leadership on best practices related to web analytics, A/B and multivariate testing.
- Promote culture of testing and optimization within department and across the company. Evangelize the business value of Optimization/Personalization and its contributions to business goals and customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership and ongoing status updates. Collaborates across departments on projects.
- Evaluate staffing needs and hire staff based on workload, timeline, and priorities. Determine best staffing solution (i.e., contractor, temporary, or regular HRB associate).
- Monitor department productivity and provide staff members with direction. Provide regular performance feedback to staff members.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- 7+ years related work experience.
- Experience with A/B testing, multivariate testing and conversion rate optimization.
- Firm knowledge of CRO best practices, program management and technical savvy.
- Experience with Adobe toolset including Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
Leadership & Personal Characteristics
- Broad strategic thinker who innovates, challenges, changes, and pushes boundaries to solve problems
- Transparent and straightforward communication style across all audiences
- Bias for action, sense of urgency, not deterred by challenges
- Courage to take calculated risks and make bold decisions, tenacious, resilient and adaptable
- Highly reliable and collaborative with excellent interpersonal skills; cultivates an active network inside and outside the organization
- Values winning as a team
- Executive presence, strong influencing skills and the ability to quickly establish significant credibility, trust and support across all levels of the organization
- Strong change management and problem-solving abilities