What you'll do...
Account management responsibilities include oversight of entire client acquisition process, development of strong relationships with Small Business clients, partner with fulfillment teams, and delivery consistent stakeholder communication. Account Managers will answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing clients. In this role, managers will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire client experience.
Day to day you'll ...
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all assigned bookkeeping and payroll clients
- Be the first point of communication with all assigned small business clients, including challenging client requests or issue escalations
- Oversee entire client acquisition process from client referral to platform onboard, ensuring a great client experience and supporting the client throughout the process
- Responsible for outreach and follow up of client referrals to maximize conversion to service
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to meet client's needs and maximize profits
- Assist clients with setting up their account and virtual folder in the software platform being used for the remote service
- Develop and maintain trusting and long-lasting advisor relationships with clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly/yearly accounts to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement in efforts to maximize both client service and revenue targets
- Communicate on behalf of the client with tax professionals who prepare the small business tax returns
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as you will work remotely with clients across the country.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or other)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders.
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate customers' needs and match them with appropriate products and services.
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities.
- One year Account management experience.