Retail ManagerThe Retail Manager is a great opportunity for motivated, high performing retail professionals looking to advance into a leadership position with awesome growth potential! The Retail Manager is responsible for the oversight of the day-to-day functions of the sales floor, and the customer experience, ensuring store performance meets financial targets and key metrics based on budgets & goals. The Retail Manager is an integral part of the Leadership structure at our stores.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and respond to customer questions, requests and complaints. Address special customer needs and team member purchases as needed.
- Monitor the cash registers and the retail floor in order to provide fast, accurate, and friendly service.
- Schedule supervisors and cashiers for the dales floor to meet customer demand.
- Protect company assets and information by ensuring their safe handling, security and integrity. Manage cash and tender controls. Perform morning accounting and banking procedures as needed.
What Do You Need to Succeed
- At least 1 year experience within a retail supervisor role.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Proven ability to supervise and motivate a team.
- Flexibility - Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and overtime.
- Fluent in English, and able to read & comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences.
- Awesome interpersonal & communication skills.
- High School Diploma desired
The Perks - we offer a competitive compensation package, including paid time off, medical, dental, & vision insurance, 401k, an impressive bonus structure, and a flexible schedule!
We are a growing thrift retailer, headquartered right outside of Philadelphia, PA with a presence throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. Having spent decades in this business, we are proud of our long standing heritage as well as our loyal customers and dedicated employees. We understand how to do our work with purpose and we love developing talent.
Apply Online Below Today!