IT Project Manager
Salary Range:$75,000.00 To $100,000.00 Annually
We are looking for an experienced project manager/business analyst with a successful track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously. This project manager does not mind wearing many hats from PM, BA and QA. Projects widely vary from type and complexity.
In order to be successful here, you'll need to be flexible, work in a fast-paced environment, and a quick learner. In addition, your communication skills and personality will be key since you'll be working with wide range from Executives, SMEs to SW Developers.
- Oversee the planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of IT projects.
- Understanding of internal enterprise applications, business process to consumer facing websites.
- Responsible for gathering and documenting requirements from SMEs to fully understand project scope.
- Responsible for project documentation including project plan and weekly status reports.
- Reports project progress on a regular basis to ensure the project's overall direction and integrity.
- Perform risk management as well as development of contingency plans when necessary.
- Manage project scope and change control as well as escalating issues when necessary.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of various IT solutions from cloud hosting, networking, intranets, mobile devices, enterprise solutions, and BI reporting
- Understand high-level concepts like Marketing Funnels, SEO, Accounting practices, HR practices and Retail Sales.
- Standard project management skills from managing gantt charts, resource utilization, budgeting, cost analysis, and ROI.
- Mentoring and assisting team members on Operational and Software Development initiatives and projects.
- Various types of projects include:
- Vendor relationship regarding support, existing functionality and feature requests.
- Company Portals/Intranets
- BI Reporting/Warehouse Implementations
- Managing feature requests for Consumer Web Sites
- Enterprise Applications
- 5 years project management experience
- 3 years with Technology Project experience
- Bachelor's degree of higher
- Self-Starter, Flexible, Work Effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeking improvements, visionary
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and meeting leader skills
- Able to work with store employees, operations, software developers to Executive leadership.
- Able and willing to learn new things
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac, Office 365, Teams, Zoom, Visio, Excel, and MS Project.