What you'll do...
- Provide technical and client service support by communicating via phone with internal and external customers requiring assistance or information. Interpret customers' needs and utilize software solutions and personal knowledge and troubleshooting skills to identify possible resolutions.
- May remote into office computers in order to resolve technical issues
- Follow established procedures to handle inquiries and resolve concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer communications using incident handling, escalation, quality measurement procedures, and work instructions.
- Use software solutions and computer systems to accurately document and track customer contacts.
- Adapt to changes in user demands, work environment, and changes to processes or requirements.
- Maintain a technical working knowledge of product or products supported by the department.
- Attends training related to the effective and efficient performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned in partnership with the DGM and/or TSC Supervisor.
About H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone and to use effective customer service techniques with associates who may be under stress.
- Demonstrated problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Additional state and local requirements may apply.