Warehouse Workers - (Nights)
New Wages up to $15/hr!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Starting wages from $14.00-$15.00/hr depending on shift/role!
- Full-time shifts available!
- On-the-Spot offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits beginning the 1st of the month after you start!
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Tuesday - Thursday | 9am 4pm (Apr. 6th Apr. 8th)
255 Front Creek Rd. Salisbury, NC 28146
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Wilkes Barre, PA with wages up to $15/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!! We also offer competitive benefits, climate-controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
- Team member will be eligible for PIT differential after being certified through Chewy
- Must operate equipment a minimum of 5 hours monthly to qualify for and maintain the incentive
- $0.50 wage increase will take effect the pay period following 30 days of certification.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions
- Duties include anything from making boxes to loading those boxes in trailers, and everything in between within the warehouse
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, each shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx,
- Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.