CHEWY HAS NEW WAGE INCREASES, UP TO $17.00/HOUR!!
Open Interviews with On-the-Spot Offers!
Chewy Fulfillment Center
7243 Grady Niblo Rd.
Dallas, TX 75236
Monday - Friday
- Day shifts start from $14.50.
- Night shifts start from $15.00-$16.00!! (dependent on shift selection)
- Forklift opportunities up to $17.00!! (dependent on shift, contingent upon FLO certification)
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-time shifts available!
- PLUS, excellent benefits that start on the 1st of the month after you start!
- All CDC recommendations maintained at all times to keep you safe!
*** Please note that the Dallas County / Texas Governor order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask. ***
Chewy is hiring for our Fulfillment Center in Dallas, TX with wages from $14.50-$17/hr. with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!! We also offer competitive benefits, climate-controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
Don't wait, you may be our next Pawesome Chewtopian!!
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Candidates MUST have at least 6 months of stable, recent and relative work experience in a physical environment
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required.
- Bending, lifting (up to 75lbs with or without reasonable accommodation), climbing, Walking (up to 10-15 mi a day) carrying, driving, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and squatting.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.