CHEWY is now offering PAY RATES UP TO $20.25/hr!
Jessup - Fulfillment Center
37 Archbald Heights Rd
Jessup, PA 18434
Monday - Friday | 9am 5pm
Chewy Recruiting Office in Scranton
341 N Washington Ave
Scranton, PA 18503
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Earn an EXTRA $2 an hour now thru May 29th.
- You could earn up to $20.25 per hour, depending on shift/role.
- Overtime available with incentives of Up to $200 offered on a week-to-week basis!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Part-Time & Full-Time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month after you start!
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Archbald, PA with wages from $14.00-$20.25/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!! We also offer competitive benefits, climate-controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions.
- Duties include everything from making boxes to loading those boxes in trailers, and everything in between within the warehouse.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Preferred experience driving a stand-up Forklift; Reach Truck, Order Picker/Cherry Picker; no experience required internal training offered
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10-12 hours daily with or without reasonable accommodation, each shift has two 30-minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Reach Truck, Order Picker, Standup Forklift, or Turret Truck, etc.
- Preferred experience in Inbound receiving, loading/unloading material, putaway, or labeling within a warehouse environment
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.