Description On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world's greatest sports team.
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary. Qualifications
- Perform cleaning of facility, including floors, restrooms, trash removal, display items, glass surfaces, etc.
- Assist with transporting merchandise for customers throughout the store.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities, including those of the Federal ATF
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, and stand as well as ability to push, pull, and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly required
- 1-2 years of Retail Maintenance / Operations experience preferred
- Knowledge of maintenance equipment helpful
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.