DriverGreenDrop is looking for qualified applicants to fill the Special Event Coordinator position!
In this role, you will work as a Driver for our drop off sites.
- The GreenDrop Event Driver is key to ensure our donation sites run smoothly and efficiently.
- In this role, you will work as a driver and attendant, picking up donations from our GreenDrop sites, interacting with donors, and attending special donation events that take place on the weekends.
- This role is based out of our Bensalem, PA depot.
- From there, you will drive a company box truck to the different site(s) within the region to pick up merchandise and offload product at the warehouse or other designated location.
- What Will You Do?
- Safely and carefully drive an 18 or 26 foot box truck to various locations within the region.
- Collect and load merchandise onto the truck for safe transportation to offloading site.
- Lift and carry donations continuously throughout work shift, up to 50lbs
- Work as an attendant on site, ensuring a positive and pleasant donor experience
- Safe and careful operation of a commercial vehicle
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Strong motivation and willingness to work
- Ability to lift 50 pounds safely and consistently
- Willingness to work outdoors year round in all weather conditions
- Strong communication skills
- Effectively and intelligently interact with donors regarding charities and GreenDrop
- Record and retain information
- Acquire donations from donors and stack donations according to company procedure
- Must be willing and open to help in special assignment issued by management
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of submitting application
- Must hold valid driver's license issued by the applicant's state of residence
- Must complete DOT physical and functional capacity testing
- Clean motor vehicle record with No DUI or other disqualifying offenses
- Must have open availability, including weekends
- Able to load and unload trucks repeatedly
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently all day
- Positive Attitude, Punctual, Self-Starter
- Must be able to acquire direction and follow process
Apply Online Below Today!