Store Operations Supervisor - Production 2nd Ave Value Stores and Village Thrift Stores have been dedicated to bringing its customers the best value and quality in second-hand clothing, household goods and collectibles since 1959. We have provided millions of dollars to charities by purchasing our merchandise through their collection efforts.
The Store Operations Supervisor - Production is in integral part of the 2nd Ave Stores Leadership Team. Reporting directly to the Store Operations Manager and Store General Manager, to support the Operations/Production side of the discount retail business. Operations/Production is the heart of each of our stores. If things are not running well behind the scenes in the back room, the entire operation will suffer.
As our Store Operations Supervisor Production, you will ensure accurate pricing, rack organization and presentation, upkeep of merchandising protocols and standards, seasonal product storage, efficient and productive workflow as well as a clean and safe workspace.
- High Energy
- Detail Oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with high piece count inventory management and sales
- Adaptability to constantly changing retail industry
- Team Motivated
- 6 months experience leading a team
- Comfortable presenting information and delegating duties
- Enjoy mathematics
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Open Availability including Evenings and Weekends
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Spanish Bilingual highly preferred but not required
- Closely partner and communicate with members of the management team to determine current inventory levels, and requirements as well as ensure retail store performance meets financial targets and key metrics based on annual and quarterly budgets(s).
- Fulfill production plans by scheduling and assigning personnel, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, set up, and coordinate production daily strategies, & reporting results of the process flow on shift production summaries.
- Plan, prioritize, schedule, assign and direct work of the team, adjusting as needed, to achieve sales, production, labor efficiency, and profit objectives.
- Oversee quality control checks throughout all production stages; during production, prior to rolling, on the floor and at recycle off the floor.
- Continually monitor and set the pace, leading by example and completing quality control checking with side-by-side employee involvement to observe, assess, coach, and counsel performance.
- Maintain a respectful core values-driven workplace using open communication tools to convert team member input into meaningful action. Likewise address complaints and resolve issues consistent with our values, policies and procedures; providing recognition and candid feedback.
- Recognize and develop associates with leadership potential. Interview potential external and internal candidates for an efficient and positive team.
- Train in Retail & Store Operations Manager Responsibilities. Expect to grow within the company.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Proactively promote and manage Loss Prevention and Safety to Protect company assets, associates and information.
- Previous Supervisor Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- High School Diploma required
- 18 years of age or older
We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid time off, medical, dental, & vision insurance, 401k... just to name a few. Come join a unique company culture with career growth and competitive pay!
Apply Online Below Today!