Retail AssociateThe 2nd Ave Value Stores Retail Associate role is key to the everyday success within the store. Our team members are the face of our company within our stores as they provide superior customer service experience. The Retail Associate is a fast paced role, with product coming in and onto the sales floor daily. The following are some of the main tasks that can be expected of the Retail Associate:
- Operating the cash register and point of sales system to ensure accurate and timely check out process.
- Rehanging and organization of cash wrap, aisles, display, and sales floor; ensuring the area is always neat and clean.
- Provide customers with excellent service and clear knowledge of product placement and daily promotions
- Maintain and monitor assigned sections of sales floor through merchandising and recycling guidelines
What You Need to Succeed:
- Previous experience within a customer service/retail environment
- 6 months of cashier experience desired
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Flexible schedule
- Fluent in English, and able to read & comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences
Who We Are: We are a growing thrift retailer, headquartered right outside of Philadelphia, PA with a presence throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. Having spent decades in this business, we are proud of our long standing heritage as well as our loyal customers and dedicated employees. We understand how to do our work with purpose and we love developing talent. Our employees can enroll in many benefits such as medical, dental, vision, & 401k just to name a few. Come join a unique company culture with career growth and competitive pay!
Apply Online Below Today!