Non-CDL Truck DriverAs a GreenDrop Truck Driver, your goal is to provide excellent service to our donors while ensuring that safety is at the forefront of everything you do.
We offer Medical, Dental &Vision insurance, 401K, Paid time off and many more voluntary benefits as well.
Earn up to $50k during your first year of service we also offer performance incentives, paid out monthly, and safety bonuses, paid out twice a year.
- Build long-term relationships with customers by delivering excellent customer service
- Organize scheduled pick-ups to ensure punctuality
- Collect and record stops on electronic devices in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain a great positive attitude
- Responsible for protecting and maintaining company property
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance always
- Keep truck clean and neat; inspect general conditions daily
- Comply with safety and company policies and procedures at all times
- Assist with warehouse and perform other duties as assigned
- Consistently load and unload merchandise from trucks
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- 1 year of driving experience
- No more than two violations in 36 months
- No loss of driving privileges
- No alcohol/drug violations
- Can read and speak English
- Possess a valid License
- Knowledge of local roads
- Communication and customer service skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Should be Authorized to work in the United States
- NO CDL REQUIRED
- Preferred 1 year of related work experience; pick-up truck and/or box truck driving
- Must be 21 years of age
- Be able to perform delivery duties under any and all weather conditions
- A valid driver's license, with at least a 3 year driving record; (must maintain a clean MVR while employed)
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position; must be able to lift or handle between 25 and 125 lbs.
Apply Online Below Today!