Seasonal Warehouse Team Member - $1000 Sign-On Bonus
Hourly pay rate: $16.75 - $19.75* plus a $1000 Bonus**
* The base pay for this role is $16.75/hr. Earn $3/hr extra for the 3:30am or 4:00am shift through Dec 31 2020
** "Limited-time Opportunity"
Part-time and full-time hours are available. This role puts you in control of your schedule. Choose the shifts that work best for you now. You will be able to adjust your schedule in the future, as needed. Work up to 40 hours each week. Shifts are 3-5 hours. Choose up to 10 shifts each week based on schedule and availability.
Your schedule will be based on availability and the preferences you selected in your application.Warehouse Sort TeamLocation:
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.Shifts
: Overnight, Sunrise, Day, Evening, WeekendTraining is provided, no experience necessary.
It's no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You'll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks.
Stay active during your workday in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Learn new skills and build your experience by doing a range of different types of work.
- Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep everyone healthy. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
This part-time role puts you in control of your schedule. Choose the shifts that work best for you now. You will be able to adjust your schedule in the future, as needed.
You'll work about 20-25 hours each week. Weekday and weekend hours are available. If you'd like to work more hours, you can choose to work more shifts when they are available.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.Reasons you'll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Flexible hours: Choose from available shifts to create a part-time schedule that works for you.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma