What you'll do...
Responsible for providing administrative support within a (Region) District or Districts in the areas of operational and hiring support, ordering supplies, and general administrative duties as related to the overall office's operations.
Function as a single point of contact for technical support for internal and/or external customers across the entire enterprise. Serve as liaison between customers, Technology Services functional areas, management, support groups, and the business units. Utilize software solutions, knowledge base, personal knowledge, and computer systems to resolve and track user incidents.
Responsible for end-to-end resolution and ownership of customer requests or concerns. Closely monitoring requests, communicate with the customer, and deliver solutions to requests with a sense of urgency.
Day to day you'll
- Provides seasonal hiring support in the HRB Gateway hiring system and administrative support to the District Operations Coordinator (DOC) supporting the overall district(s) offices.
- Receives communication (written, telephone and electronic) from offices who have a concern or a need around supplies, facilities or support. Documents nature of problem, researches solutions, and resolves issues or escalates to DOC, CSM or DGM as needed.
- Review and verify invoices and prepares payment in Coupa for the DOC's approval.
- Provide technical support by communicating via phone, email, and chat with internal and external customers requiring assistance or information. Interpret customers' needs and utilize software solutions and personal knowledge and troubleshooting skills to identify possible resolutions.
- May remote into office computers in order to resolve technical issues
- Follow established procedures to handle inquiries and resolve concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer communications using incident handling, escalation, quality measurement procedures, and work instructions.
- Use software solutions and computer systems to accurately document and track customer contacts.
- Adapt to changes in user demands, work environment, and changes to processes or requirements.
- Maintain a technical working knowledge of product or products supported by the department.
- Attends training related to the effective and efficient performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Operations Coordinator or in partnership with the CSM and/or TSC Supervisor.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years Administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organization, prioritization and project coordination skills.
- Effectively demonstrate oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of associates.
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone, email and chat and use effective customer service techniqueswith associates who may be under stress.
- Some experience, or ability to learn to support Microsoft operating systems, networking connectivity, computer peripheral equipment, software applications and remote tools.
- Experience working with Windows Environment