If you are an experienced Maintenance Supervisor , then we want to talk to you about our immediate opportunities. Now is the time to take your career to the next level!
We're Proud to Offer You:
- Top Hourly Wages based on experience and qualifications ( Negotiable)+ ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- A clean and positive work environment!
- Consistent year-round work
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career as Maintenance Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our Greyhound, First Student, & First Vehicle Services divisions across North America!
- Ongoing training - learn and work on gas, diesel, & alternative fuel vehicles
As a First Transit Maintenance Supervisor , You'll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Transit Standards of Excellence
- Scheduling and administering fleet maintenance
- Troubleshooting problems with equipment.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Supervising maintenance operations. Planning and distributing the work and monitoring performance.
- Ensuring compliance on a day-to-day basis with State, Federal and Company requirements.
- Working closely with location manager, providing status of maintenance and budget requirements.
- Identifying actions to improve operating efficiency.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
You'll Need To Have:
- Technical school training is a plus!
- Previous gasoline, diesel or alternative fuel vehicle maintenance & repair experience
- Experience as a lead technician or supervisor
- Valid driver's license
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications while employed - training & testing provided!
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
- ASE Transit Master Technician highly desirable
So, Who Are We?
We are First Transit (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a leading transportation provider. We move more than 350 million passengers annually and employ 19,500 dedicated transit professionals in over 300 locations worldwide. And we need great team members like you!
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status