|Rotational Financial Analyst
KANSAS CITY, MO (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Part Time||Fax:|
What you'll do...
Start your career with H&R Block's Rotational Financial Analyst program. You will explore corporate finance career paths with the world's leader in tax preparation services. You will discover your career passions, as well as gain training and exposure in four key departments: Data Science & Analytics, Accounting, Internal Audit, and Financial Planning & Analysis. As an RFA, you will enhance your leadership skills, build your network, and drive business results. This is a full-time position, with permanent placement after the rotational program is complete.
• Perform technical research on accounting and financial presentation issues
• Provide feedback and offer insights related to assumptions and structure of financial models and strategy
• Assist auditors in quarterly, year-end, planning, and other visits
• Manage the timing and processing of financial reports
• Analyze data and assist in the preparation of various financial statements
• Evaluate the year over year performance of new product strategy implementation through data analysis
• Monitor and evaluate trends and fluctuations of primary competitors, financials, and client data
• Other duties as assigned
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
What you'll bring to the team...
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field