Warehouse Worker - Open Interviews
INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY! Don't wait, you can be the next to join our team as soon as next week!
OPEN HIRING EVENT!
We are offering FULL-TIME positions Up to $15/hr, OVERTIME incentives up to $200 and benefits starting the 1st month after you start! Interested? Come Join us today!
- Overtime incentives of up to $200 offered on a week to week basis!
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday | 10:00am - 2:00pm
255 S. 143rd Avenue
Goodyear, AZ 85338
*** Please note that the Maricopa County / Arizona Governor order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask. ***
Amazing Chewtopian Benefits:
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Immediate Start Dates Available!
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 80 hours of accrued PTO
- Climate Controlled Warehouse
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Forklift Training/Certification
Chewy is ready for you to join our team! Our warehouse workers will benefit from leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, state-of-the-art automation, team member incentives, and much more.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/ walk for up to 10-12 hours daily, with or without reasonable accommodation; each shift has two 30 minute breaks.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Candidates MUST have at least 6 months of stable, recent and relative work experience in a physical environment
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities