What you'll do...
What You'll Do
Direct the overall design, communication, and administration of H&R Block broad-based compensation, executive compensation and incentive compensation programs. These include the general compensation structure, job/salary evaluations, annual compensation programs as well as incentive compensation programs for our field seasonal population.
The Compensation Manager responsibilities include:
- Comp plan design and administration
- Annual compensation planning design and administration
- Executive comp design and administration
- Adherence to all FLSA regulations
- Design and administration of incentive compensation programs for field seasonal associates
- Oversees the administration of the service award program, recognition programs, relocation and severance programs
- Provides real-time feedback, coaching and development of staff members
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also had...
- Master of Business Administration
- Three years experience leading or coordinating the activities of a work team.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- 8 years Minimum related work experience
- Strong team management skills, finance skills and the ability to successfully manage/oversee multiple projects to meet established deadlines.
- Experience leading/coordinating the activities of a work team and presenting to executive level.