What you'll do...
Primarily responsible for monitoring call real-time traffic flow, re-allocating of resources, facilitating and coordinating various communication efforts and information in order to assess, recommend, record and report the impact of these events as well as informing Operations of the service impacts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maximize call center staff by continuously monitoring resource availability, work states and thresholds to directly facilitate and provide assistance to redeploy resources and/or maintain current levels
- Utilizes intra day reports and processes to ensure allocation of contacts to multiple service sites and teams to business customer and vendor targets are met
- Provides regular updates to both the Workforce Planning and Client Service Organization leadership on daily trends
- Responsible for monitoring, and tracking content in Mission Control phone and e-mail queues and responding within Service Level Agreements.
- Pulls Operational Escalation levers per the pre-defined process
- Serves as point of contact for unexpected events and system outages on a global level when required
- Provides after hours support of call center operational activities
- Documents daily progress and activities in required logs and checklists
- Supports onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure agent accessibility to support tools and contact volume
- Creates and maintains a culture of superior quality of work
- Ability to successfully interact with a wide audience, including CSO senior leaders and frontline staff, as well as special projects teams, vendors, and other outside agencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also had...
- Experience with Aspect, IEX, Blue Pumpkin or other Workforce Management systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of contact center tools and systems to include PC, Networks or technical infrastructure environments.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Associate's degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- One to two years call center experience, including workforce management experience or exposure.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective time management skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of call center tools and systems to including contact management systems, Microsoft Operating Systems
- High degree of accuracy in produced work.