WE ARE HIRING
Join us as a Team Lead
The Team Lead position is designed to manage and execute all aspects of group resets or individual projects at field level. 100% of the time on the job should be spent in retail settings working with Store Personal (Store Managers, ICC, FMC, PIC, etc.) and all reset merchandiser while supporting and managing Resets/Projects.
This route covers stores in the following cities: Gresham, Sandy and Damascus, OR.
Start time: 8:00pm - 6:30am(Or until the job is complete) Shifts are Mon-Thurs
Pay Rate: $16.75/hr
Apply at: rmsicareers.com
Apply to: TEAML09628
WHAT DOES THIS TEAM LEAD POSITION OFFER YOU?
- Working on a team that travels from store to store updating displays and fixtures
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Benefits
- On-the-job paid training
- No Weekend or Holiday work
- A National Company with advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers such as Albertsons and Safeway
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A TEAM LEAD?
- Collect all data, (footage, time and questions), surrounding Wave event.
- Input data into Store Reporting System (SRS) using company provided PC-tablet and MIFI while in the store.
- Collect and upload all required pictures and signatures daily.
- Make sure all paperwork and Reporting is completed on time per established deadlines.
- Lead/direct up to 30 merchandisers at a time in store.
- Complete all clean up that are supported with necessary equipment variables and schematics at the time of the reset or as soon as possible.
- Assist in the completion of all Projects when assigned (i.e. Advertising).
- Work with Trainers and Field Supervisors to problem solve on-site at retail.
- Arrive early to prep store for reset team (i.e. pull / lay out schematics, identify issues, verify equipment, audit sections for accuracy against schematic, backroom for boxes, and be prepared to start merchandisers at scheduled time).
- Monitor resets/sales floor for safety concerns and follow accident procedures if injuries occur in a timely manner.
- Monitor team performance and productivity throughout reset.
- Monitor quality assurance of all resets, projects and backroom processes.
- Address quality concerns with personnel resetting sections if not up to client/company expectations.
- Identify and address verbally and in written format, performance issues both internally and externally at retail.
- Verify that Wave and all assigned Project task are done correctly and all data is being submitted on time.
- Communicate on a regular basis with Management and be available to answer phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Attend monthly kick off meetings.
- Complete walk-through with Store Management and visually/verbally review changes implemented per Store Planning and obtain necessary signatures.
- Support, train and oversee development of new and existing Merchandisers.
- Transport small fixtures to and from store locations for resets.
- Correct “one-off” store issues, and provide manufacturer audit resolution.
- Check email at least twice daily and respond within 24 hours.
- Verify that resets are complete and done correctly.
- Execute special projects and/or audits.
- Access Albertson I-portal system to print schematics – through defender token process.
- Build & maintain high level relationship with Store Managers, District Managers and key store personnel.
- Organize/file monthly paperwork, (instructions, schematics, pictures, etc.), into field tubs.
- Monitor attendance/report no-shows accurately.
- Verify Galleria maps as requested by Albertson.
- Update AVT site with attributes / section size changes for predetermined categories as necessary.
- Assist Trainers and Field Supervisor with Store Planning communication and follow-up on inquiries.
- Assist Trainers and Field Supervisor with employee evaluations, separation notices, accident forms, etc.
- Participate in conference calls with Division Management and Store Planning as scheduled.
- Augment shelf or fixture delivery.
- 1+ year experience as a Project Merchandiser with RMSI or equivalent experience/exposure.
- Have a reliable form of transportation. (Current valid Driver's license and proof of Auto insurance will be required).
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, including well-groomed hair and attire that meets our safety standards.
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
- Display self-driven, positive attitude integrity and ability work well in public settings.
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
- Have an active and reliable telephone for daily communication
- Must have a valid email address for daily communication and access to a computer/internet/printer
- Have a working knowledge various software programs and common computer functions (i.e. Word, Excel, Email, uploading digital pictures).
- Familiarity with SRS processes including the ability to understand and complete documentation for SRS.
- Ability to understand and explain the mapping processes and read schematics.
- Ability to set all types of variations. (pegs, shelf, reverse flows etc)
- Ability to handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc).
- Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
- Stand, bend, stoop, climb stairs/ladders and lift above shoulder level consistently.
- Walk and stand for 10 hour shifts (often on concrete and/or tile surfaces).
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
TNG Retail Services is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 12,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a “That's Possible” attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of service.
TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Veterans encouraged to apply.