The Schematic Analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of product shelf schematics through software programs for selected categories.
Start time: 7:30 AM – completion (shift typically last 8 hours M-F)
Pay Rate: DOE
What does aSchematic Analystdo?
- Create, revise and maintain schematics/product placement for multiple categories Collaboration/working with the Sales Management teams on a daily basis.
- Responsible for driving timeline deliverables according to timelines for schematic execution.
- Responsible for creating reports to validate schematic accuracy.
- Facilitate communication between Marketing Department and Retail Operations. Ensure approved. criteria and best practices are followed and space allocation/shelf placement needs are met.
- Assist Sales Management teams in understanding store space limitations at the shelf and develop innovative solutions to meet the companies objectives.
- Analyze shelf inventory levels and make recommendations for change to improve inventory turns.
- Identify and maintain optimized space allocation recommendations for categories and product.
- Communicate Merchandising strategies and opportunities to Division Retail Operations departments.
- Maintain and revise store prototype schematics/product placement with optimized space allocation information for store clusters and category set sizes.
- Assist with hardware order for store resets.
- Responsible for test set room set up/take down.
- Verify all items are in the set room.
- Responsible for scanning new items into the Gladson Outpost.
What does this position offer?
- Competitive Pay (varies by location)
- Medical Benefits
- On-the-job paid training
- No Weekend or Holiday work
- A National Company with advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers
Are you qualified?
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Non-perishable/perishable product knowledge and merchandising background preferred. - Schematic building experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of the relation between product and shelf space.
- Strong PC skills with a preferred broad knowledge of any of the following; Apollo, Galleria, Designer Workstation, Pro Space, Spaceman, Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of internal Albertsons systems a plus.
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to solve business problems.
- Ability to interface and build relationships with senior management
- Team oriented with excellent time management and organization skills.
- Customer service oriented with ability to maintain positive attitude in all situations.
- Must be multi-task oriented and able to act as a liaison between all divisions/departments.
- Must possess and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, energy, and be very detail oriented.
- Sterling integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to view the changing dynamics of the grocery industry, and seek out opportunities for synergy and integration within different areas of the business.
- Able to effectively cope with change.
- Working knowledge of store layouts, category adjacency, and merchandising flows.
TNG Retail Services is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 12,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a “That's Possible” attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of service.
TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Veterans encouraged to apply.