First Transit is now hiring a Reconciliation Clerk in E. Hartford, CT. We hire individuals who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, we are looking for you!
Reconciliation Clerks will enjoy:
- $13.25/hour (full time)
- Monday through Friday Schedule (some holidays and weekend shifts required)
- Holiday pay
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life and supplemental insurance as well as 401k and paid time off
Reconciliation Clerks will be responsible for:
- Verification of a variety of different input sources, primarily the Driver Manifests.
- Use of Trapeze and Info Manager systems showing the proper knowledge of reconciliation policy and procedures and the use all features of the system and the reports to complete daily reconciliation of all driver manifests.
- Reconciliation of driver manifests and Trapeze tours to account for all hours on tour and assure that hours tracked for billing are accurate and not over/understated.
- Communicate with staff for any discrepancy and to complete the Manifest correctly.
- Bundles the Manifest with the DAS and submit them for Payroll processing or filed.
- Assisting with fare counts and deposits
- Reconciles the Manifest and fare slips to the DAS (Daily Assignment Sheet) to ensure all documents were submitted.
- Counting fares so it can be delivered for Banking daily.
- Completing daily log
Experience & Skills Required:
- Ability to use diplomacy and tact in dealing with supervisors, peers and the general public.
- High School Diploma
- Computer experience with Excel; Experience with ten key entry; Good organizational skills; Maintain accurate records; Knowledge of the service area; Ability to adapt to change and have an excellent attendance and work record.
- Ability to work under deadline, pressure, and challenges daily, must have problem solving skills
- Work schedules will include Saturdays and Sundays and include holidays in accordance with business needs.
- Must have the ability to climb, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl when required. Must have good visual ability in order to complete tasks
- Ability to be multitasking between different systems and maintain exceptional judgment and discretion regarding sensitive matters.
- Work with the highest standards of integrity portraying a professional, positive attitude and demeanor
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. Our employees play an integral role in our mission to provide easy and convenient mobility and to improve quality of life by connecting people and communities. APPLY TODAY!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status