Sorry, visa/sponsorship not available
Join First Vehicle Services as Light Duty Automotive Technician!
We're Proud to Offer You:
- $17-$30/hour based on experience and qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus! (conditions apply. Expires 12/31/2020)
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days,
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our executives were once techs)
As a First Vehicle Services Technician, You'll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Vehicle Services Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline, electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis, and hydraulics
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Managing parts rooms
- Properly using of state of the art paperless maintenance system
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as required
Automotive Technician qualifications:
- Technical School Training is a Plus
- Previous automotive / gasoline vehicle maintenance & repair experience is required
- Ford diagnostic experience is strongly preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications (Strongly Preferred). Must be able to obtain while employed.
So, Who Are We?
We are First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North America. Since 1981, we've provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations across the United States.
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status