What you'll do...
Join a fast-growing centralized team of tax advisors providing virtual tax preparation and review services to clients who've begun their individual tax returns using H&R Block's do-it-yourself program. The Senior Virtual Tax Advisor both prepares client's returns and supports Virtual Tax Advisors with their client's returns to ensure an outstanding client experience. More information on the service can be found at the followingH&R Block website.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the training and support of Virtual Tax Advisors
- Download and complete client tax returns through a virtual platform
- Communicate with clients through a variety of mediums, including telephone and email.
- Analyze tax information provided by clients and deliver a timely and high quality client experience
- Demonstrate tax expertise by completing accurate returns and dedication to impeccable client service by providing timely and helpful responses to client inquiries
- Research complex federal and state tax issues to ensure client's tax returns are accurate and complete before filing
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or an equivalent combination of education and experience plus three years of tax preparation experience.
Skills and Experience
- Three years of prior tax preparation experience
- Ability to provide second level of review for returns completed by other Best of Both Tax Advisors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to lead training sessions
- Knowledge of tax law sufficient to understand and explain most elements of personal taxation as they apply to H&R Block's client demographics
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and correctly formulate solutions to both routine as well as highly complex tax situations
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
- Enrolled Agent, Attorney, or CPA
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years Minimum related work experience