You believe sports make people better. So do we. Immerse yourself in an environment where passionate and skilled teammates thrive. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to serve and inspire athletes as part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country. Our teammates create a lasting impact on their communities through sport.
Express your interest in working at DICK'S Sporting Goods by applying now. As we get close to opening our doors again, a hiring manager will call you via the number listed on your application to schedule an interview.
Part-time and Temporary Positions Available:
- Operations/Freight Flow Associate
- Sales Associate - Apparel, Bikes & Exercise, Team Sports, Golf, Footwear, Lodge
Sales Associate Duties Include:
- Create a world-class customer experience
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation - make it look good
- Show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment for the sports and activities we support in our stores
- Comfort with cash-handling/ringing
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
Operations & Freight Flow Associate Duties:
All associates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.Qualifications
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including offices and restrooms
- Assist with unloading trucks and processing freight
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retail Sales or cash-handling experience preferred, but not required
- Passion for Sports and/or Outdoor Activity
Interviews are by appointment only.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.