What you'll do...
The Operations Specialists - Seasonal is responsible for non-systems duties such as delivering supplies/materials to offices, basic maintenance repairs and assisting with annual set up/closing of offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic building maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, replacing ceiling tiles, minor low voltage electrical work and repairing broken items. If the task is complex and requires a certified technician to complete the repair, the District Operations Coordinator (DOC) will be notified.
- Delivery, transfer and basic set up of office technology (i.e., hardware setup).
- Delivers supplies and materials to and from tax offices.
- Assist with the annual set up and closing of seasonal tax offices including setting office to planogram, ensuring offices cleanliness and office meets overall brand standards.
- Attend training required for the position.
- Confirm that the office is properly secured when leaving the office after hours.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Operations Coordinator, or in partnership with other managerial staff.
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- Basic reading skills
- Knowledge of Outlook, and other web based programs
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's license and adequate insurance as required by state law. Also must have a good driving record.
- Must be able to work independently.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No previous work experience necessary.