|Web Marketing Manager
Kansas City, MO (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Part Time||Fax:|
|What you'll do...
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services, is looking for a Web Marketing Manager who will be responsible for working across a variety of digital web properties to deliver high-quality solutions to solve business needs across the organization. In this exciting role, you will develop web strategies and successfully lead a cross-functional team to execute the best-in-class web experience on time and budget. This position is located at our corporate headquarters, in the premier downtown Power & Light district of Kansas City, where everything is either steps or a streetcar ride away.
- Creates and implements strategic web plans to meet business goals for the identified project.
- Once a project is scoped and creatively defined, identifies impacted groups and determines how long the deliverable will take to produce (e.g., design, development and QA).
- Works with impacted groups and cross-functional partners (strategy, product owners, et al) to gain alignment and commitment to the timing and delivery of work.
- Works closely with UX/UI and SEO teams to ensure project incorporates web best practices.
- Identifies assumptions and constraints that will impact schedule, resources, costs, quality and risk, determining alternatives to mitigate.
- Owns successful execution of the project, leading team members to deliver quality results within agreed upon timeframe.
- Monitors and reports on project progress including any potential impacts to schedule, quality, cost and resources.
- Reviews design documentation with users and developers to ensure delivering expected result.
- Coordinates test plans and QA activities.
- Provides production support, managing enhancement requests and defect tracking/triage.
- Demonstrates effective communication that works with a sense of urgency.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on the performance of the web project.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you'll bring to the team...
-Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing or combination of education and work experience. -Minimum of 4 years' relevant web production/project management experience.
About H&R Block...
H&R Block's purpose is simple: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to have approximately 12,000 offices throughout the United States and around the world.We are a people company first and a tax company second. People who join H&R Block say it feels like being part of something bigger. A place with an amazing and storied history, but with a strong and urgent focus on the future. Maybe it's how determined, forward thinking and innovative we are, or how accessible our leadership is. We believe it's all those things, and much more.