Forklift/Reach Truck Operator
Chewy is hiring Forklift Operators (High Reach /Cherry Pickers) for our facility in Clayton, IN off of I-70 and SR-39. Chewy is proud to offer starting wages up to $15.25/hr with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal employee and are looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don't wait! Apply today, you don't want to miss out.
UP TO $15.00 for Warehouse Workers and $17.00 for Reach Truck Operator.
Event Location 1
1974 Innovation Blvd. Clayton, Indiana 46118
Monday Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm
Saturday from 10:00am-4:00pm
Chewy is proud to offer:
- Competitive benefits
- Climate controlled facility
- New Leadership Development Programs with rapid career growth potential
- New state of the art automation
- Employee incentives and benefit offerings
- Full time, direct hire opportunities
What you'll do:
- Forklift Operators do a wide range of warehouse functions; replenishing, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a stand up Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Candidates must have experience driving a stand up Forklift; Reach Truck, Order Picker/Cherry Picker
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10-15 hours daily
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Candidates MUST have at least 6 months of stable and relative work experience in a physical environment
- Previous Work experience receiving, loading/unloading material, packing, labeling or picking within a warehouse environment.
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact us.
Don't wait, you may be our next Pawsome Chewtopian!
Apply Online Below