|What you'll do...
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services, is looking for a dynamic Lead Designerto help take our experiences and services to the next level.
The Lead Designer will be a key role in H&R Block's mission to transform the brand from seasonal tax prep to a year-round financial services provider in both the digital and physical retail space. This position will lead a design team of designers, content strategists and researchers with a goal to deliver world-class client and associate experiences, reporting to the Head of Design.
- Partner with UX research and strategy to identify key experiences for your team to design against
- Lead the end-to-end design process with a particular strength in product and service design
- Understand the user journey and craft curated experiences that remove pain points
- Enhance CX in both the digital and retail channels, driving higher results on metrics such as conversion rates and customer engagement.
- Partner with designers, developers and product managers to create shared solutions
- Stay up to date with the most recent design and technology trends
- Analyze the audience and listen carefully to the problems our clients and associates are facing while advocating for innovative customer-centric solutions
- Serve as a design subject matter expert and thought leader across the company as well as the broader design community
What you'll bring to the team...
- 6+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX, UI or Interaction Designer
- Strong ability to lead and mentor designers
- A strong passion for working with (and simplifying) complex problems that span multiple products
- Great communicator that listens carefully and communicates clearly
- Unwavering passion to deliver beautiful products and services that delight our clients